Graphic Designer – Full Time (Work from Home)
Robo Doodle Corp is a leading solution provider of design and development of industrial components as well as innovative mechanical and robotic system design, build and manufacturing. With over 7+ years years of combined industry experience, Robo Doodle Corp strength lies in its knowledgeable and experienced staff to design & install unique industrial automation hardware and software solutions solving difficult industry problems. We also offers design assistance in different CAD and CAE platforms and web solutions . We are a manufacturer of key components in robotic systems in paint, sealing and material handling. As well as a premiere distributor of Robo Doodle customized parts and assemblies for emerging industries. Thus, paired with Robo Doodle Corp. ability to provide a comprehensive blend of superior technology and customized product designs to boost performance, functionality and productivity is a unique formula for success.
As a Graphic Designer – Full Time, you will thrive on the challenges of servicing customers and providing solutions to meet their needs. Your duties and responsibilities will contribute to Robo Doodle business goals by utilizing your strong skill capabilities to:
- Is obsessed with typography
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is very organized
- Is an out of the box thinker
- Is creative
- Is Innovative
- Is Proactive and a Self Starter
- Knows how to design for the web -no coding required, but an asset
- Can see the big picture in branding
- Identify website needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Report to the Business Development Manager on weekly.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing payment plans.
Some of the benefits we offer
- A Chill Start-Up Vibe: While no longer a start-up, we’re still a small to medium sized team that’s building this together and moving fast.
- Fully remote position: Although we’re located in Southern Ontario, we are a fully remote team, so no wasting time on commuting!
- We’re a small team, but growing fast: If you’re looking to join a small, close-knit team with a great company culture, this position is for you.
- Great work-life balance: No working long hours or weekends, a work culture that respects our team’s free time and life outside of work.
This is a great position for someone who is looking to apply their creative touch to assist business development manager with enthusiasm!
Robo Doodle offers you an inclusive professional working environment, excellent wages commensurate with experience as well as a competitive benefit package. If you are looking to be a large part of a results driven, collaborative & innovative organization, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time (Work from Home), We offer a flexible work schedule and a creative environment.
Education: Degree or diploma in any Field
Experience: 0-2years ; Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
Salary: Competitive pay + additional benefits after 3 months propagation period
Perks: Dental & Health Benefits / Flexible work hours / 5 days a week
For any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org