Social Media Expert – Co-op (Work From Home)
Robo Doodle Corp is a leading solution provider of design and development of industrial components as well as innovative mechanical and robotic system design, build and manufacturing. With over 7+ years years of combined industry experience, Robo Doodle Corp strength lies in its knowledgeable and experienced staff to design & install unique industrial automation hardware and software solutions solving difficult industry problems. We also offers design assistance in different CAD and CAE platforms and web solutions . We are a manufacturer of key components in robotic systems in paint, sealing and material handling. As well as a premiere distributor of Robo Doodle customized parts and assemblies for emerging industries. Thus, paired with Robo Doodle Corp. ability to provide a comprehensive blend of superior technology and customized product designs to boost performance, functionality and productivity is a unique formula for success.
We are 100% remote and we encourage our team to work from anywhere in the world. We’re currently looking for a motivated, ambitious, and goal-oriented Experienced Digital Media Sales Representative to join our close-knit team, where you will have a chance to innovate, collaborate, and grow.
As a Social Media Expert – Co-op, you will thrive on the challenges of servicing customers and providing solutions to meet their needs. Your duties and responsibilities will contribute to Robo Doodle business goals by utilizing your strong skill capabilities to:
What you’ll be responsible for
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Digital Media Sales.
- Networking within professional organizations whenever possible.
- Prospecting (Hunting) and virtual presentations (Closing).
- Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals.
What skills you’ll need
- Advanced English level.
- A “performer” who is a Hunter & Closer; with a Track Record for Success.
- Highly motivated, with enthusiasm for delivering results.
- A strong communicator.
- Organized, independent and able to manage your own time.
- Confident working in a small business environment
- Comfortable travelling to client meetings and conferences with your own vehicle.
Some of the benefits we offer
- A Chill Start-Up Vibe: While no longer a start-up, we’re still a small to medium sized team that’s building this together and moving fast.
- Fully remote position: Although we’re located in Southern Ontario, we are a fully remote team, so no wasting time on commuting!
- We’re a small team, but growing fast: If you’re looking to join a small, close-knit team with a great company culture, this position is for you.
- Great work-life balance: No working long hours or weekends, a work culture that respects our team’s free time and life outside of work.
Collaborating with cross-functional team members and assisting others in meeting customers’ needs is a priority. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are needed.
Robo Doodle offers you an inclusive professional working environment, excellent wages commensurate with experience as well as a competitive benefit package. If you are looking to be a large part of a results driven, collaborative & innovative organization, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Type: Co-op (Work from Home)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or relevant field
Experience: 1-2years ;
Salary: Basic pay + Economy class Travel allowances (within Employee Country)
Perks: Certificate / Letter of Recommendation / Flexible work hours / 5 days a week / Conversion possible after successful Co-op period
For any questions, please send an email to email@example.com